Pages

Dec 28, 2011

TAG

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 things about myself:

I love red colour nowadays
I love to eat small tomatoes so much!
I love to drink milk with cookies :D
I can sleep more than 24 hours
I can't dance
I love watching movies so much
I am lazy
I listen to songs before I go to sleep
I can only sleep well when my little light on
I dislike being ignoring by someone
And ya, I am loyal! muahahah!

My answers to Krystal 11 questions:



What is the one thing that you regret doing if you have any?

Ermm, when I over teasing my friends and they angry at me.

What is love to you ?
Puppy love? cause i dun think TRUE LOVE will appear at the age of 13-18

What is your favorite quote ?
Study smart, but not study hard ♥

Who inspires you ?
My enemy

Do you have any siblings ?
yup, 2 brothers :)

Which do you like better - Sneakers or Heels ?
Sneakers

Andriod or Iphone ?
Half half, I like S2 as it has a good quality of camera, but IPHONE has more function

What do you do for fun in your spare time ?
Watch movies and be a pig ^^

Righty or Lefty ?
Righty

If you could have any job in the world what would it be ?
Teach people to become a Millionaire :D ngek ngek*

Do you miss anyone right now?
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment