Pages

Jan 3, 2012

♥bday



Most of my friends received my message just now :D
LOL

I need to record it.
I need to write it at my calender :D
I hope I can wish you on time hehes ^^
And errm maybe prepare YOU a present

Jan babes

Bookzai * My old old friend :D
Ah hang gor gor * my cousin bro :) !
Kajun didi * I love this little didi so muchhh y ur name appear here. @@
Wendy aunty * She is so kind to me all the time .
Eng Sam * Primary friend, weih I still rmb ur light bulb head >w<
Chin PY * Secondary friend :D
Kit Zai Gor gorr * My sui ah gor ! ^^ :P
Renuga * my sayangg ♥

February honeyy ♥

Loy loy * she is so cute and short! :P
Kar yun zai * don't emo dy la :) cheer!
Janice Yee * i getting suka her now, every festival she will call me up :D
Gurr * LOL u did make me cry at school! erkhem! :D
Chow Peng * i admire her marks ! very pro
Tee Joe muii * cute pretty cousin :)

March babiess

Choon Pin * goodluck in ur SPM result
Giap * weih u getting taller dy la :D
Kai * erkhemm! erkhem! oweys says want cubit me :((
Mei Kei * good kind, our babysister!! ♥
Hogan * lol baby face 17-year-old boy!
Ee kei *♥ My loved one! dont sad :D i oweys by ur side
Kim Ling * the cool one! :D
Mun Yee * i love ur curly long hair :)

April sweethearts

Phyliss * i rmr the first time we meet :D we argue for smtg lol
Winnie Ng * goodluck in ur study n become a nurse ^^ i still rmb it
Wei Qin * my zai zai ger daddy, mana present aku? :(
Daddy * dad, i wan a IPHONE as my bday present, can I ?
Aaron jie * I love this jie so much, he oweys gong zong my sam xi >w<
Michael * first meet, i kena shocked ! lol
Pak Yuen * cute chubby! feel like cubit u, and i will never look u from up to down dy :P
Yuan yuan * i love ur skin so muchiie! softyy ^^
Jr LOW * best friends :D!! u help me, i help u all the time

May beloved ♥

Yuppie I hope I can have a awesome, sweet birthday this year :)

Tyana * Inbox me what u think of me
Chun Meng *Same tuition almost 7 years right? lol
Jia Ru * Hope we can celebrating our bday together ^^
Wahwah * a pretty cute girl :DD!
Sherlyne * erkhem :D darlingg, I just enjoy the time i tuition with you
Chun Sheng * Sometimes nice but sometimes not :)
Kakit * sui yan! i still remember the day - FRIDAY :D!
Munny * cousin sister :D goodluck for getting ur SPM result
Aaron Tan * wao! Actually i need to thank q u in many things larr
Xiao Wei *next time dont so easy angry okayy ? :) not good to health gahh

June cutiess

Omgg, more than 10 people birthday in this monthh :D

Cong Xian * LOL i dunno you are older than me!
Thien JM * jgn flirt sangat la :(( aku takutt gahh
Jun Xiang * kindergarden friend till now :)
Tommy * My little brother. He said dat he hope i never appear in this world. omgg so hurt!
Teng Fung * used to call JIE but now jadi GOR :D he n his gal so so dao gei gahh :D
Joeyee Jie * Everytime i outing with her without planning. :D
Duncan * A understanding friend :)
Wai Leng * Nothing can describe, jz ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ will do :D
Ayumi * hope she can stay long with HIM.
Kah Seng * first feeling , stone people -- lmao!
Melissa * be strong :) study hard ya!

July sweetie

Kitty
Mun Min
Samson
Pitt Leng
Xiao Wei
Timmy
Domiii

August darlings

Janice Phoon
Eugene Zai
Xiao Cool
Yee San
Liang Jun
Ji Jun
Germaine
Jhi Yang
Anne
Henry
Seow Yee
Zheng Feng
Mummy


September hunnies

Yi Ling
Wei Hong
Ardina
Kenny
Yin Mei
Mei Yan
Xiang Mei
Yee Leng
Wynnona
Yvonne

October bao beiss

Soon Yi
Pui Mun
Brendon
Teh Kim Yi
Jee Gigi
Ji Mun
ZF Utar
Min Yi
Lee Hoong

November pretties

Jia Qian
Cai Jun
Alicia
Peyee
Chui Ying
Shashimi

December cupcakess

Weng yan
Mun Kean
Ka Jun
Shi Wei
Jacky
Adilah
Dickson
Jaay
Wai Luen
Yoong Kam


Those name which are not here :D
Faster text me ur bday date ^^

I love u all, friends :D
I am glad that u all appear in my LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment