Pages

Jan 3, 2012

oh-sushi


went jusco after tuition today :)
At first very happy gerr :D
and ya, someone u met me, but i cant see u
SO UNFAIR!! :PP

After awhile something happen,
skip skip.
It let me no more mood to pierce my ear !
Had some arguements after dat.. omygoshh

One of my friend know why,
He suggest me with some awesome** ideas. lol!
ONE OF IT IS run away from home.
Wao! actually i did think before.
But where should i go?
How do i survive?
Where should i get the money?
errm, should i run away with my books along? lol
That's the main problem! :D

Okay next next :)

LUNCH AT OH-SUSHI

Something new I never try before :D

I think the upper part will be the BBQ source ?

My love ones! UNAGII :D

Didi's set :)
Garlic rice with a fishh lol!

Salmon :) we share share ^^

My tempura UDON :D!
yupp, udon :) I LOVE UDONN ^w^


This i dunno call what, i think is spider web sushi? lol
Inside got crab meat and crab crab :D!

Okayy, dat's all for my day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment