Pages

Jan 22, 2012

團 圓 飯




Yeap :D Is me with CHEONGSUM again :)

Happy chinese new year EVE everyone !

I painted my hand yesterday at 4 am =_=
Dah gila!
I use an hour to paint, but end up - FAIL
So , I need do re-paint this early morning :D
Hehes ^^
First time paint my fingernails :)
Just left hand side
As I dunno how to use left hand to paint on my RIGHT hand side fingernails



Wake up, bath, pakai baju baru :D !
Wait for my brunch :)

Reunion RICE

Don't laugh at my plate :D!
I use this plate N years+ dy
Princess plate, kakaka ^^


This is 'fa gao' 花胶 :D














Hehes :D
More than 5 dishes :)
Mummy hou SAI LEI ahh~
Thanks mummy for cooking such a delicious reunion rice!!


New Year wish' MORE ANGPAUSS


Ya, JIMUIS, friends, text me if you coming to myhouse next Friday :D


No comments:

Post a Comment