Pages

Jan 21, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year everyone :)

This is my first year wearing CHEONGSUM :D
Is not the TRADISIONAL type :)

CNY but still got lots of homework waiting for me :(
Not only school work, but tuition work too

Teacher says; we should not celebrate cny, not buying new clothes
We must just study in these 9 days!
OHMYGAWDD, it will be a IMPOSSIBLE mission for me.
As i never study during the holidays ^^

I just like CNY so much :D
But i dunno why this year,
I don't have NEW YEAR mood.
Feel like just very simple, nothing special for me :((

but but, just don't forget to give me ANG PAU :D!
Kaka ~

Besides, Thanks MR.H for your SYDNEY chocolates!

I love that FERRERO GARDEN
Strawberry taste so much! :D
sour sour, sweet sweet like that ^w^

Play with my small lappy webcam.
Now only realize my hair grow longer dy :D
Great!
I plan to cut TB hair, u know!
But they say NOT SUIT ME!
As i got a FAT and CHUBBY face :(


Night :)


p's ; don't feel like replying messages nowadays.
less hyperactive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment