Pages

Oct 3, 2012

Glitz and Glamorous ♥


Glitz and Glamorous
28 / 9 /2012
Such a memorable day for me :)
And for all the form 5 girls from SMC

My look on that day ♥
Quite mature.
Other friends said I look ' lou sui ' ><
UGHH . 

We dismissed around 1.10
But 4 only reached home
Still need to fetch brother back form his school.
Me and wl used nearly 15 minutes to bath
And rush to so-called 'saloon'
To make up and set my hair 

After that rush to another place to let wl set her hair too 
Then
Rush to SYUEN HOTEL for grad.night
 In the car ♥

These were the decoration at SYUEN HOTEL 




 Flowers for the girls :)

 Lucky draw presents :)

 Guess who get the lucky chair prize ?

 Books as the lucky draw presents :)


Once we reached,
We need to register at the counter first ^^

 Teachers on duty 

Start my photography session ♥
HAHAHA 
Quite lots of syok sendiri pictures :)

First, our head prefect
Was giving her speech 

Next ,speech was giving by our principle - DATIN MANGIT ♥

Other than that,
There were a lot of performances :)

1. performed by minyi ♥

2. ballet mix dance by MANJE ♥
She has sexy body !

After that,
We started to eat :D :D 
Yea ♥
FOOD 
Once I reached, 
I keep on asking them when only I can eat
I felt so hungry that night
But but the food not that really nice :| 
HAHAHA :)

 Here to go ! ♥
Me and FAY ♥

Me and vivian ♥ 

Fan shu with small fan shu ♥

My latest so-called BF haha ♥

Me with JIAMIN ♥

With my sexy HOT BABY ♥

With jimui ♥ desk mate ♥ 

With my partner on that night ♥ LWL 

Further more,
There were other performances going on too :)



I got the lucky draw prize ♥
How lucky am I . lol 

Indian dance ♥

 Me with elaine ♥

 KOREAN pop song danced by HER ♥

In between the show,
my class - 5 kekwa
Prepared a BIG SURPRISE for our class teacher :)
We invited her to the stage
Sharvani started the speech ♥
We sang the song ' lao shu ai da mi '
We gave the flowers to the teachers that teach us since last year until now
AND AND
We surprised her with a bouquet of flowers and a big big card

I think she is happy with it? ♥

The awesome performance by the girls ♥
They can sing so well .
Aww ~
 They created OPPA CONVENT STYLE
♥ Flash mob

All credits (for the lyrics) goes to the girls, Carmen Mah & Marissa Anne Jansen!
:
Tonight is about being all glamorous and glittery
And here we are on stage to pump up the party
With the teachers glaring at me and the others looking sexy
We are gonna get in trouble cause we are from MC
Coming late to school
You know you're gonna get in trouble so don't play a fool
Unless you wanna see Pn. Jeyamalar after school
Don't try to act so calm and cool because you'll be a fool
You'll be a fool
Cause in the corridors
You will see girls and all, lepaking (hey!)
Without their pass (hey!)
And in the canteen
They will be sitting, on the bench
With their gangs
And the prefects will go to them and say ...
(Girls, recess is over. Please go back to your classes now)
Oppa Convent Style x3
Hey... sexy lady,
Oppa Convent Style!
Hey... Convent ladies,
Oppa Convent Style!

VIEW THE VIDEO AT MY FACEBOOK AS I HAD SHARE OUT THE LINK :)

 This year grad night
Had a lot of activities
Besides lucky draw
There's still got GRAD QUEEN competition
 The top 6 :)
2 chinese 2 indians and 2 malays 

But end up
A malay girl won ♥

 champion
1st runner up
2nd runner up
Why no chinese ?! LOL 

Every girls enjoyed that night !
My class girls berpotensi to be sexy dancer in future
They can shake so well !
They even take out their high heels and dance ♥
HAHAH 

 Current photo cover *


Before I end my post,
I need to SS sekejap :D
 Curly hair that night ♥
I love it
It would be nicer if my hair longer 
Make up really can change a girl's look


NIGHT



No comments:

Post a Comment