Pages

Oct 16, 2012

Chemistry lab


19 more days left

Hey
If u guys were absent today
U all MISSED OUT the fun at chemistry lab :P
We carried out the experiment on form 4 chapter 8 salt
Topic - identify the presence of positive ions

First of all
Students prepared all these solution
NH4 +
Pb2+
Zn2+
Al3+
Mg2+
Ca2+
Cu2+
Fe2+
and
Fe3+
 In different test tubes and placed it at the test tube rack

Next ,started to pour NaOH and excess NaOH into the test tubes one by one
Then , repeated it with NH3 
After that ....
You will shock by the frightening result


Dang Dang ♥
Cu2+ with excess aqueous ammonia ♥
Damn CUN right  ?
It makes me related to the hottest colour recently
DIP-DYE 

 Here's some other results
The brownish colour as know as Fe3+
It just looks like some shits inside the solution
HAHAH

Super AMAZING
Just like the snow drop from the skies
HAHA
*think too much


All these experiments just like MAGIC  SHOW
It give us surprise
There are so beautiful 
lol
♥ 



used up 1 hour 30 minutes to upload this 2 videos :(

Last but not least , 
This is lead 2 ions
It soluble in hot water and recrystallises when cold
Astonishing ! ♥ 
Just like the chips of gold - blingyy blingyy
Aww I LOVE THIS

But the way , 
An awkward moment happened today
I destroy PUAN.ALIMAH's experiment !!!!
How dare I did this to her !!
I just simply added ' nessley reagent ' into the lead 2 ions solution
End up
She need to redo it again :((
So sorry teacher.
I don't mean to destroy it
I just want to stir it with the 
stupid rod that placed in the beaker that containing nessley reagent ><
 Happy to carry out the experiment
♥ 

 Stunning solutions 
♥  

 End up my gang mix all the solutions
It ended up like a pail of SHIT !
LOL

Last but not least,
I love this picture the most 
♥  
Because it is BLUE 
Blue


Before I end this post,
I found out all these simple notes at website
Hope it does help all the form 5 :D
♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment