Pages

Oct 21, 2012

Taiping ♥


20/10/2012
Went to tuition class early in the morning :)
Teachers keep on reminding us that that's
Only one more lesson left  :(
And we ought to face SPM dy !
I am sure I will miss my school life , friends , teachers and so on.
The crazy moment that we have been go through :D

Before that , have to fetch my brother to school
All The Best in ur UEC test ya , Timmy  ♥


 Around 2.00 pm
Mum fetched me back to Taiping

Went there for 2 days :)
It's time to meet up with my little cousins and my beloved - yvonne
The main purpose ; visit my grandpa

Reached joe's house around 4pm
Rest and capture pictures with my cousin sis



About 6pm 
We ought to come to  
' THIS PLACE '
Let's take a guess what building is this .

Vintage building

Flower trees along the roadside :)

Clean corridor ♥

Ermm. What's your answer ?

Kinda looks like apartment . lol

High class hospital ?

LOL
Answer is ...
HOSPITAL TAIPING - gov
OHMYGAWDD
It shocked me !
This hospital just looks like a 3-4 stars hotel or apartment
I never thought that it will be a hospital.
Why ipoh's hospital just look so ' plain ' ?
We should learn from them !

 Okayy okayy :)
Went to visit my grandpa at block D 
After his operation

 Physical Therapy Machine
So ' yeng '  ♥

We stayed there for 3 hours +
Actually it was quite boring
Hence , we started to capture pictures as memories !
HAHAHA

Mum with godmother ♥ And grandpa

 Mum . godmother . grandpa . gandma
They look so ADORABLE 

Sweet couple ever :) ♥
*salute 

 Me , godmother and grandpa ♥

Hope that he will be alright after this operation :)

 My grandpa name :D
Seriously , this is my first time to figure out what's my grandpa name ><


Mum was feeding grandpa ♥

Next .
Went for dinner and back joe's house again
We saw a BMW 735Li there !
Wao !♥
Me and yvonne damn excited
We get up to the car immediately and started to camwhore  :D


Overnight at my beloved' house ♥

Just a word to describe both of us
' PERASAN '
We can't stop taking pictures all the time
Purposely dressed up nicely just to camwhore
HAHA

 



Craziness ♥


Random shoot for her 



The shadow of love <3 br="br">

We used the so-called ' professional ' lamp
HAHA

These are the random pics of myself by her

Just wonder why my forehead born that big -.-
It's weird  :(
I can't keep my fringe long due to this problem .. 
Haizz

But I heard what people said
HIGH AND BIG FOREHEAD = SMART
Really? !!



Sometimes I feel like I can act cute too HAHAHA
*perasan case









No comments:

Post a Comment