Pages

Oct 14, 2012

EDITORIAL BOARD :)



Recently friends like to call me ' FAN SHU. FAN SHU '
Because of my stupid attitude and action :P   
lol
They complain that
 I like to move my body when ever I talk
I just can't stand properly .
Just like a hyperactive kid

Ya,  this girl asked me to talk about her here.
HAHAH
Her name is GERMAINE.T 
So called buddy :)
When the very first time,
She told me that she FOLLOWS my blog
I was shocked !
I never expect anyone will read through my blog.
As my blog just to update important things that happened around me
 Therefore , I can recall what happened

Besides ,
She likes to BULLY me in school 
So bad right ?  HAHA


I am one of the member from EDITORIAL BOARD ♥ 
We were having some shots last two weeks ago :)


18 girls from Form 3, 4 and 5 
♥  

 My idea *
Oppa Convent Style ♥
HAHAHA
It's super lame actually
But We have lack of ideas what to post

 Me with the ' sai fan shu '
I appreciate every moments with friends in this month
As there is just 20+ days left to stay at this school - main convent 
Wonder I will weep or not on the last day of school


Kay kay 
Back to topic :)
We tried out new activity in school . lol
The girls work hard to 'get' the coconuts down 
Mr.Lau- my biology teacher
Is the one that planted the coconut trees here few years ago


 All the hungry ghosts ♥

 Even my class teacher joined us too 
Haha
She is ADORABLE ♥

C  O C  O  N  U  T
C  O  C  O  N  U  T
CO CO NUT
CO CO NUT
COCONUT COCONUT
COCONUT COCONUT
I remember I always sang this song when I am still a little girl 


Last but not least

Thanks waileng for becoming the photographer "_ 

Before I end my post,
Here's the 'fan shu' pictures
HAHA





No comments:

Post a Comment