Pages

Oct 8, 2012

Evon Birthday




Belated post again :)
Quite lazy to online recently.
Due to my STUPID computer
Lag Lag Lag -- 

30 /09/2012
Her birthday :)
I don't know what happened to her
She seemed to be happy with me all the time ♥ Haha
She purposely came down to IPOH
Just to celebrate her birthday with me ><
How lucky am I have such a good sister ♥

So , I think I am quite 'noble' too
I skipped school on saturday school replacement
Just to accompany HER
*PS PS
My second time skipping school in this year
Quite a good student ya ♥ HAHA

Around 10
We went to DRAGON-I to have our breakfast there :)
First time tried it out at IPOH




 I like their signature dishes - ' xiu long bao ' ♥
Yummy yummy !
There's soup inside the dumpling
The soup from the tender meat of the dumpling ooze out the minute you take a bite

Something like TAU FU FA
Not that nice. tasteless LOL
I wonder what is the red thingy
Watermelon ?

Ha Qun ♥
  
 Crispy yam ♥
This one JENGG !

Besides, I tried this - ' cold noodles '
Tasteless .
HAHA!
I don't know why most of the food there
Is just so tasteless

Last one to introduce ♥
Crispy Kaya 
This HO JIAK :)

After breakfast went home to rest for a while
As there will be a NEXT ROUND 

We went to DE GARDEN
This time , I fetched her to de garden alone
HAHAA!
I think I scared her
I nearly bang a white big car if she never shout --

Okay okay :)
We went to HAAGEN DAZ to celebrate her birthday

 Seventh heaven ♥
This set consider cheap and delicious 

 Last but not least,
Happy Belated Birthday to you - YVONNE ♥

The best gift I can give you today is to pass on my stupidness, bad luck, hyper activeness to you. 
May you have years full of happiness to come.
HAHAHA
Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment