Pages

Dec 2, 2010

Hardworking

My kakak bak to her hometown holiday dy =)
Yea my suffer day is coming!
Start from today hahah!
Early morning i set alarm at 9am but when it rang i just close it and sleep.
My little brother he so CLEVER!!
He go knock my door and scream lodly
"ah jie!! wakeup wakeup!! go jemur baju!"
WTH! so i need went down with my stupid look -.-
Luckily i at my OWN HOUSE! haha^^

Finish everything i wait for my breakfast.
Breakfast done by my Big brother =)
He so -.-
He put da bread in da ovum to "ding".
And continue his game -.-
When finish his game he only go to take it out.
Da bread ady become INDIAN BREAD!! hahaha


Then i on9 chat text. Dats my life during dis holiday.
Luckily i start all of my tuition dy =) HOORAY!
Next month will be my suffer YEAR =)
NGEK NGEK*
Afternoon. me and my little bro collect clothes and lipat baju=)
I KNOW i very hardworking start from today.
So dont call me DAI XIU JIE dy!! xD

Then i go boutique =)
I bought PAUL SMITH LONDON tshirt =D
Wew~ jengg ah da shirt ^^
My hair getting longer.
Dis lever my hair looks abit WEIRD! haha


Night mum cook.
Today i eat adult rice, cx usually i eat kids rice. little bit gam LOL!
Finish eating. Me and timmy wash plates
So damn fun! i tink we two waste alot of water =D





Lalala.. I remember my SDO.
Who got play? tell ME =D
But horr.. noob jorr :'(
Need train more!

No comments:

Post a Comment