Pages

Feb 19, 2013

Chor yii

Help me to click on my nuffnag ads upthere ^^
Thank youuu :D



Second day of cny

It's time to back to 'ah ma' house
Mummy side :)
Need about 2 hours to reach there
It's a village
But I enjoy it every moment
As I can cycle around the neighborhood .
 Fishing with my cousins. lol
* I still remember that my brother drop into the river == *
Due to his fatness HAHAHHA ! 
Playing the kites .
Walk to another park to have lunch.
All of these I can't even done one of them in city life.

Dress : wing boutique
Outfit of the day ♥
What a sweet look , isn't it ?
HAHAHA
*perasan case*

Reach KUALA KURAU :)
One thing I hate the most
DOG
I don't know why all my relatives like to raise cute doggy :|
Especially those full with fur ! ohmygoddd
I afraid of animals -.-

Meet my little cousin ♥
She wear the same colour dress as me :)
Wew ~
I prefer her in short hair.
It makes her looks much more younger and cute

Out of a sudden,
My mum show me this while we are taking pictures ..
Anyone knows what is this ?
What kind of berry ?
LOL!
Seems so cute
You can straight away eat this right after you wash it.
Taste sour and sweet 



Steam boot session ♥
It's more to like.... ermm adult food ?
II dont like vege . and I am super duper lazy to peel off the shell.
HAHAHHA 
I prefer HOKKIAN PORRIDGE 
It's yummy !
One of my fav food :D
It is perfectly match with the fried chicken with black soy sauce 




After lunch
I wait and wait for a person to back !
Its her ! yvonne ♥
My loved one
It's quite boring just to wait for her.
Hence , I take a nap ^^
HAHAHA
Once she reach ,
She pop into the room and keep taking pictures with my pig sleeping look --
I HATE HER !
She never delete those pictures. goshh 
 
 She waked me up .
 And
super syok sendiri case will start now ! ♥
My dad laughed at us while we camwhore-ing ==
It's so embarrassing  
One more important thing is that ..
My beloved cousin brother is back from singapore !
It had been a long time since I last meet with him
It's about 5 years if not mistaken 
He is so so so handsome !
Awww ♥
How badly am I to wish to have a bunch of elder handsome brothers 
So that every girls will envy me as the little sister
*just a dream*
HAHAHA   


I am out of the tone --
Played with my granda's hat
Its for him to wear under the hot sun while planting


Looks so happy  = =






This is my granda !♥
Handsome eyyy :PP

And I am happy to meet some new friends 
which some of them are having a japanese name.
Such as a guy named FUJITHA lol
And a girl named  NANA ♥
SO cute right :D

At night ,
We put this ' KONG MENG DANG '
Write out ur wish on the paper and it may be true ? hope so ♥
 You can buy this at MR.DIY
With reasonable price and different colours / different sizes 

 


 

What a good good night ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment