Pages

Feb 5, 2013

zakka loft



A vintage cafe shop at
It located around sushi zento , suzhi kizuna and hokkaido there

Went there with my loved one last week :)
I wanted to be here long time ago,
But I don't know where it is
Luckily someone brought me here 

But the main purpose is that I wanted to try out 'rainbow cake' 
Wanted to try it badly since long time ago.
I could not find anywhere else are selling rainbow cake in Ipoh :((
Unluckily , it sold out on that day :((
 It looks delicious

 
Nice decoration :)
But the way , I chopped my fringe HAHA
Looks younger now



Their cute menu
 

 
They will change this design followed the festival 



A nice place to 'yumcha' and shop
And also a awesome place for PHOTOSHOOTING
I like their handmade stuffs




 

Should try this out
GUAVA

 


2/2/2013
In such a coincidence ,
 I met ' Connie ' at DE GARDEN
She told me that there will be a sewing tutorial on every saturday at zakka loft
From   2pm-5pm

or u can make an appointment class on tues and thurs 11am-2pm
Connie 012-506 8581


Valentines day is just around the corner ,
I think
It will be a best gift to sew something for the one you loved 

1 comment: