Pages

Feb 2, 2013

#cocoppa

Help me click the nuffnag ads above.
Thank you :)


Hey :D
Long time never update my blog dyy  :)
MISS me not ? 
HAHA ♥

Recently ,
I saw lot of my friends are using this app
# CocoPPa
I am an Iphone user,
Hence ,
 I am not sure whether andriod user can download this or not

I downloaded this once ,
But I have no idea how to use it.
And no one willing to teach me :(
* due to my annoying-ness
 LOL
Or maybe I am too stupid ?
Finally , I learn it up 
Due to my boring-ness . HAHA 
Thus , I am here to share with u all :)



Step 1
First go to the Apps store and download this :)


Step 2
Once download , click it
There's lot of icons u can choose 

Step 3
Click the ' popular icons'
I think this category's icons will be much more nicer compare with new icons
LOL
U can choose which category u want
Either day, weekly, or monthly :)

Step 4
Click the icon u like
And click  ' SET UP LINK '


Step 5
Next ,
Choose the link u want to run from this icon
Normally , I will chose ' APP SEARCH '

Step 6 ,
Type out the apps' name and search it

Step 7,
Choose it :)

Step 8 ,
Click ok :)


Step 9,
This will appear
Follow the instruction 
Press the button and select ' Add to Home Screen '



 Step 10,
DONE


Step 11 ,
Download the icon one by one :)
SUCCESS 
It's a awesome app !
I LIKEYY :D
  
IMPORTANT !!


Hope u enjoy it ♥
HEHES :D

3 comments:

  1. Mine doesn't have the app search choice. I want to use them to change the look for apps but can't :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errm I think u should delete it and download once again. Cause before that mine also doesn't have the app search choice :)

      Delete
  2. did yo know de URL for photos, messages, etc? pliss helpme :(

    ReplyDelete