Pages

Feb 19, 2013

Cny eve

HELP ME TO CLICK THE NUFFNAG ADS  upthere
THANKS A LOT ! muakxx 
 
Cny eve ♥
A first awesome day of the snake year
Having reunion brunch with my family and granny 
Food cooked by mummy 
Simple but delicious


 Asam Prawn 

 Different kind of veges

 Fried egg

Chicken , sea cucumber and abalone slices soup :)

 Steam fish

 Mum will only cook lunch for us on this day 

 Last 
 It it a must for me to drink LONGAN and LYCHEE drink
Yum Yum 
JENGG !!

Next
 Take a nap
Wake up at 5pm and start to bath

Hair style done by my mum  
I like it mucch :)
The only reason I keep my hair long
It's because long hair have many different kind of hairstyles.

 Outfit of the day
Dress : wing boutique opposite restaurant mun jong, pasir puteh
Simple dress with braid

 Anyone knows what this word means ?
It means ' LEE ' 
Lee's family
Proud to be one part of it
As I know the amount of people which have the 
 surname of LEE is the top compare with others
 


Every relatives bring different kind of cuisines to granny house.
But we are the special one !
We order PIZZA and bring it to there as one of the cuisine
HAHAHA

Look at her big big mouth,
I know that she loves PIZZA a lot
LOL

Some even BBQ at granny house
 


After that will be selca session 
♥  
                        
Me with my cousin brother :D 
I wonder why he is still single now . 

Next , me with my cousin sister :)
She is elder than me but she looks younger than I am  
She got a baby face :(

 Me with my little cousin sister. named - umbrella 
LOL

The baby is actually my niece not my cousin 
He is adorable !
Just look at his eyes.
U will feel like he is talking to you. awww

 Look at the baby's eyes. pity him
He is tired . But we still forced him to selca 
LOL

Me with my little cousin sis - kitty
She semakin lengluii dyy

 With granny ♥
Wish u healthy all the time :)

Snake year
We pretended as snake altot I hate it so much !
LOL 



We tried this for more than 20 times.
Finally we success to get a perfect one

All girls and a guy.
My cousin brother , he just back from singapore :)


Once it reach 12am
Neighbor started to play the fireworks 
By the way
I love their decorations
They decorate the red little lamps along the road :)

 
AWESOME

KICK-ASS

 FANTASTIC

ASTONISHING
Can u see the HEART SHAPE light ?
Maybe the lamp also know that valentines day is just around the corner
HAHA  ♥


That's all for the first night 
I love cny
It brings me lots of happiness 







No comments:

Post a Comment