Pages

Feb 4, 2013

Easy nails art :)


Just joining NUFFNAG today
I am not sure whether it will work on my blog or not.
Hence , kindly need your favor
By helping me to click on the nuffnag ads up there :D
U may close it after it finish loaded  :) 
THANK YOU so much ♥

 Saw a lot of cutiie can rods on website :)
I think it may be easy for me to make it
For the coming chinese new year 



It is super adorable especially for rilakuma's fans . lol


To those girls who like pink , u may try this design out ♥ 
Fruits :D


This look awesome ♥

It is something like a rod
about 5cm long
And u can cut it into 100 pieces


U can stick it on ur phone and books or anything u like
Other that ur finger nails. lol



I get mine from SPPK pasar malam
Thursday night
At Pengkalan :)

Its about rm10 for 8 packages 
Around 30 pieces of it in a package 

Step one ,
 Apply nail polish that u like

 Step two,
 Straight away stick the fruits on it with the help of needle or pin 
*or anything that is tiny and sharp



DONE
It's easy ♥
Even one of my friend comment that it looks eatable
HAHA :)

1 comment: