Pages

Feb 19, 2013

Cny ♥



Chor yat
 Since I have nothing do early in the morning ,
So I have a little outing with friend :)


Dress : Cawaii , same row as old town , pasir puteh
Outfit of the day
Which is yellow colour.
As I read from a 'feng shui' book
Mentioned that ZODIAC-PIG have to wear yellow in chor yat
So that all the luck will come to you 
Dont know whether is it true or not.
I just wear since I have it
HAHAHA        






At night
I think it is better to wear RED to granny house
It represents prosperity, fortune, and luck
Besides ,
 it was once believed that red could scare away evil spirits and bad fortune  

 Dress : SODA parade . buy two at rm 99 :)
Outfit of the night
 ♥
RED  !
Even my phone case is red 
Change my hairstyle again :)
Curl it myself , but it doesn't stay long
It will become messy after a few hours. 
Any way to let it stay longer ??  
 

 This is how the road looks like.
Full with chinese new year's atmosphere !
Lots of people along the road .
They dance and sing . lol

After that ,
We sit on the chair and wait for the fireworks.


 Me with my brother 
He had such a big eyes as me. 
HAHAHA 
 ♥
Many people say that we do look like twins 
  
 With little cousin.
We curl it ourself :)
 * remember , diy can save lot of money *

 All with red clothe
Except my MUM !
* I should photoshop her dress into red colour ! *
HAHA
 

 Haha
My little cousin look so serious with her cheong sum :)

The exact day of cny ,
We gambling :)
And I win . not bad huh * lol
Besides,
 I learn a new game - ' MAH JIONG ' 


 Look at my little nephews ,
They play happily with their balloons 
 

 He is the only one i love the most.
I love you , baby
Cause you are cute !
And u won't cry when I pinch you 
HAHAHA
Don't hate me when you grow up :D


 Lastly, kindly help me to click the nuffnag ads up there.
Thanks a lot :)
I appreciate your help

No comments:

Post a Comment