Pages

Dec 7, 2010

Folie Folie

Same like usual i will start my job ><
My little bro will wake me up and jemur baju with me =D
I will get down with my PINK jacket and with a stupid look. LOL.
Then start to jemur jemur jemur.
FInish dy bath and eat lor.
After dat next job sweep floor.
I hate dis alot.
Becx of dat stupid broom!!

Afternoon go to FOLIE-FOLIE makan =D
Jeng jeng. but i tak suka da pizza.
Indulgence pizza is BETTER ^^




My flavor MOCHA! =D





Then go to the spec shop to get my spec bak -.-
My right eye just 250power a? LOL.
When my power become so light? =D

Evening, Pergi BM tuition class.
So damn funny lah the teacher.
A boring cerpen is about tradisonal and patriotik gea.
He explain to us till we laugh non stop.
Da whole class just like gila gang -.- LOL.



And yar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To this birthday BOY.
MUN KEAN =D
Sang yat fai lok

No comments:

Post a Comment