Pages

Dec 27, 2010

Taiping X'mas

Saturday

Pergi taiping lorr. Saw huijing there too.
3pm like dat bath and take picha.
OMG my hair was so damn ugly :(
Cause i cut my side hair to match back with my back hair gea length xD
Looks cute,but looks fat :(
Yiyerr. what to do . regreting now :(
I tink i will cut short again.
Dont want to keep long dy.
90% of my friends say long tak suit me >.<
Short better..
LOL! i shall tink it properly again xD
Wish my mum allow me to cut it.
Hope da hairstylist can cut nice abit la
Lor lor luen jorr >.<



5pm LOL. i wear yvonne dress >.<
Went to sepatang to perform xD
A bit bored lar. Cause i tak suka dis kind of x'mas
I prefer last two years ago gea x'mas
It held at ipoh. aww~ dat was awesome =DD
And so, i meet nick, christian, peini. LOL.

The next day, went to church in a early morning >.<
Join with da kids. omg -.-
Finish dy, went to Flamington Hotel.
New hotel. damn nice lorr xD
Especially swimming pool there. hou JENGG uhh
Take alot of pictures there..





p's i get alot of x'mas present. THANKX

No comments:

Post a Comment