Pages

Dec 19, 2010

visit U and colleague

What a happy SUNDAY.
LoL. i will enjoying every saturday and sunday in dis month xp
Morning, went to UTRA with my neighbour.
Wao. there was big and nice
Arrive, then follow a gal to tour-tour da university
LOL! da environment very jengg. xD
Got lake somemore. da air dou gei
fresh har gea LOL.
After dat, we went bak to da hall
To get all of the subject catalog.
Maybe will study at there after my SPM. lol

Then, went to TARC.
Errm. da gal tot we 4 were going to study there.
HAHA! four of us not yet finish our secondary studies pun >.<
Went in and see see, hear hear LOL.
I feel so boring la! Suen larr.

Finish visiting, pergi mum mum lorr.
Finally i talked with my neighbour!!
Woohoo. He try to get my little bro attention.
Yat jek kacau him, LOL.
But my little bro dint choy him at all.
Yorr pity U! xp

Around 2 somethings,
We went to SUNWAY COLLEAGUE xD
I tot it was big at 1st.
But actually it just look like a normal building.
Suddenly da malay gal asked me,
she" are u going to study here next year?
me" i just form 3 .
she" haha. i see. then? is it ur sister going to study here?
me" errm. which want?
she" the gal over there
me" HAHA! dat is my mum!
Omg! now only i realize my mum is damn young >.<
Many people say she is my sister. yiyerr.
I jealous lorr xDD

3+ we went to PERAK ROYAL CLUB.
Went there visit visit wor?
So zhadou right? HAHA!
And went there minum minum xD
Da duno what cake i ate. OMG!
MM jeng gea -.- duno what taste was that.
LOL. sad dint saw her. but she saw me!

The end of my day.


ps" phone dah rosak la-.-
Dont sms me, i cnt reply.
Just can accept call xD


Madaleine Loo
Happy birthday to u dis pretty gal.
Enjoy ur bday yar!
I still owe u ur bday present >.<
LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment