Pages

Dec 27, 2010

Nikon camera

Yea i get my new camera and its belong to ME.
My nikon coolpix camera xD
Pink >.<
Actually wan buy purple.
But my future new hp will be purple. LOL.
Yau no blue worr :(
SO i choose pink.
It cost RM599. Lalala.
I hope i can love and 珍惜你啦. 小粉



My 3 cousins come to my house yesterday LOL.
They will stay here till thursday? maybe
Today my mum bring them to "gun yam dong"
Tomorrow LOST WORLD
Wednesday JUSCO. 3D movie. xD
When only i free to cut my bob and meow hair again? LOL.
I hope i can cut it tomorrow xD
With a new look soon =)

27.12.10
Nothing special today xD
Just dat i very rush.
Tuition from 5 until 7
Then 7 till 8"30
Pro anot? HAHA!
1st time tuition with form5 gang xD
And i sit beside xiao cool. LOL!
She so short la >.<
Cnt imagine dat her phone is pink in color. HAHAHA!

p'S sorry yar. less text. less on9

No comments:

Post a Comment