Pages

Dec 18, 2010

Saturday JUSCO LIFE

Wao! i am so damn happy.
Meet
Miko ♥ Winnie ♥ Vicky
Meiyan ♥ Wynnona ♥ Ayumi
Early morning, eat kat MCD
Meiyan come find me, then chat awhile.
To wait da stupid chloe!
Haha. then go to cinema beli ticket lor.
Bro watch NARNIA with his gal.
And we 6 watch TRON. Woohoo.
Not very nice. just okay okay la =)

FInish dy, then come out lor.
J tell me dat he at JJ too wor.
I want meet lor, tapi he dunwant :(
Dim ji let me see dou him and issac kat FOOD AND TEA.
J stil deny dat i see wrong wor. fine lorr

We eat kat duno what Takahashi. LOL.

I tink so gua. Order food dy,
I meet miko, winnie and vicky =D
So pretty lah they 3. dah makeup!
HAHA! i oso want la. but i duno and i dun have those things :(
We 5 go to toilet.
Tangkap gambar HAHA!
Miko damn thin.
Winnie damn funny.
Vicky damn cute xD
Mygod! i really spechless dy
Vicky capture jor mine jejas image picha worr :(
Gei watak ah! HAHA


Finish dy, continue my food.
I share da UDON and MANGO with yan yan =D
OMG! cost RM15.. yorr expensive-nya >.<

3something go to DE-GARDEN.
SO weird lor. just go walk-walk 15 minits jek?
Then we walk bak to JUSCO -.-
I feel like so mou liu la xD
Then masuk PATINI with yanyan >.<
We take dress go in try hees.
But dint buy la. no money uhh :(


4+pm we go kbox HAHAH!
Cost rm94.30 just only for 4 person lea :(
Yiyerr. y so expensive gea. nvm larr.
I happy u happy mai dak lorr.
Yan yan dah gila la! sei mang LAM me >.<
Ngo shy shy gah HAHAHA!


6+ go take pichas with ayumi HAHA!
She so pretty u noe xD
I like her skin color. white

7 balik rumah.



p"s/ 1. u dint go :(
2. u tak mau meet aku :(
3. HAPPY la. with my yan yan xD

No comments:

Post a Comment