Pages

Dec 11, 2010

Long Story

Saturday? I tot it will be my boring day
But it is NOT at all! I am HAPPY today =D
Morning wakeup. jemur baju. makan. bath
Then go to my school to buy all da books. LOL.
Buy all of it except one malay work book

Finish. Then go to PARADE,
1st go to buy my little bro shirt. xD
Takes alot of picha there =)
Then go to hiphop arena da another side there.
My mum choose jor alot of ... for me -.-
LOL! Then didi buy alot of shirts! WTH.
I oso want la!

After dat my turn to buy.
When we go to 2nd floor.
I meet my cousin dat bak from holan? LOL
Forget dy >.<
Anyway, then mum chat alot with him lor.
FInish chatting i buy one dress
I duno why suddenly my mood is damn happy!
I wanted to buy more
But something sad happen.
Kena scold by HER -.-
And spoil all my mood.

SO go to SUSHI KING eat udon and drink green tea.
I duno why i am so WEIRD.
My eyes full with tears? LOL! SO zhadou.
Then balik rumah lor.
Be4 balik, go to FOLIE-FOLIE again -.-
To continue chit chat with my cousin bro and sis.
Just drink drink eat eat and chat chat.

4pm balik rumah.
So, quickly bath and phone dad fetch me to BBQ.
Arrive MELISA house.
Take some pichas. LOL.
I so yuek suen lah today >.<


I am da 1st 1 dat scare of da dog. LOL!
He look so hyperactive la.
When chloe arrive. da dog jump up and chase chloe.
HAHAH! damn funny.
I quickly run away too.
LOOK like sorpoh nya >.<

When everyone is arrive.
We start our BBQ session! wao wao.
So damn syok.
We eat alots of hotdog got many things to eat la.
Example"
Hotdogs
Chicken wings.
Ikan paris
Hams.
Porks.
Banana chocolates.
many more kan? i cnt remember dy LOL.



We bbq for 3 hours? LOL.
All of us become fei po dy =)
Many things happen la.
We wave our hand to get da light attention? LOL.
Then lea. all hotdogs become dark and dark -.-
Meli and peyee plates full with hotdogs. xD
Then open present session? LOL.
But no one open it haha!
SO i am da 1st 1 dat bak lorr~


Thanks alot gals =)
And thanks to meli parents. haha!
Da hotdogs factory =D

Picha will upload soon on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment