Pages

Dec 29, 2010

Jusco again -.-



My look for today.
How is it?
When i put on my slave , i feel dat my hair look nice with it =)
So i decide not to cut it. LOL!!
Wait it to be long.
See how long i can tahan myself LOL!!

I tot we go there for movie but is not -.-
Just go there to buy things. OMG!
So boring again.
Lucky i buy lot of things if not. I will regret xD
Buy jor 2 slaves xD
2 rubber bands =)
2 shirts.
Necklace >.<>
Dats all larr.


After dat pergi de garden minum minum.
LOL. dis chocolate taste so weird la -.-
Not really dat delicious xD



Without edit

Actually dis friday going to de garden and mum ady approve it.
But my stupid bro -.-
He call me ask mum whether can stay till 9+pm anot
Then my mum jau sei mang scold me.
WTH!! i does not mean dat i want stay there till 12am la -.-
And ya. if u dun believe me. Then dun ask me anything la
I no need u to trust me also -.-
For u what i say is just a lie..and i am not a good gal. kay

No comments:

Post a Comment